Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Trick or Treat Cheese Ball is super cute!! It makes a perfect Halloween or Harvest Party treat!! Plus it takes just a minute or two to put together!! The cheese ball is really tasty too!! Be sure to pin this to your Halloween or Fall boards!!
Trick or Treat Cheese Ball recipe
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 1 packet Ranch mix
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 top from a green pepper
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese with a mixer and mix until fluffy.
- Add in packet of ranch dip mix, bacon bits, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Mix just until blended.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Press the cheese ball down just a bit until slightly flat.
- Press the top from the green pepper firmly down into the cheese ball.
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Serve with crackers