Trick or Treat Cheese Ball recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Trick or Treat Cheese Ball is super cute!! It makes a perfect Halloween or Harvest Party treat!! Plus it takes just a minute or two to put together!! The cheese ball is really tasty too!! Be sure to pin this to your Halloween or Fall boards!!
This is a fun and delicious treat for any halloween party!
- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 packet Ranch mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 top from a green pepper
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese with a mixer and mix until fluffy.
- Add in packet of ranch dip mix, bacon bits, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Mix just until blended.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Press the cheese ball down just a bit until slightly flat.
- Press the top from the green pepper firmly down into the cheese ball.
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Serve with crackers
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)