Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I will admit,the thought of this recipe kind of freaked me out a little bit. Cheeseballs are supposed to be savory not sweet!! However, years ago a turtle cheesecake cheeseball changed my mind about that so I decided to give this one a try. Man, this stuff is good!! Surprisingly good!! It’s a really fun recipe to make and take to a potluck. People’s expressions when they try this and love it,well, they’re priceless!!
Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheeseball recipe
- In your mixing bowl, combine everything but the chips, and beat until blended.
- Add in 1/2 cup Chocolate chips and mix to distribute.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for up to 24 hours until it holds its shape.
- Pour remaining chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover.
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafer, graham cracker sticks, etc.