Macaroni and Cheese reinvented to create this easy Mac and Cheese Waffles recipe! Crisp and golden on the outside, and so gooey and cheesy on the inside, these waffles are unlike anything you have ever tried before!
When it comes to reinventing food, Mac and Cheese Waffles are in good company along with Loaded Mashed Potato Balls and Fried Tortellini. Why not think outside the box to create meals that are interesting and different? Not to mention delicious! So put your waffle iron to good use with this fun and easy recipe!
Mac and Cheese Waffles
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I am so excited to partner with Bob Evans to create this reimagined family favorite recipe since everyone in my family loves Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese! Because it’s made with real cheddar, it truly has that farm-fresh goodness taste! It’s perfect for this super fun, family-friendly, crispy mac and cheese waffle recipe!
How To Make Mac and Cheese Waffles
Making this deliciously different dinner could not be more simple!
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Combine Bob Evans mac and cheese, flour and shredded cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Grease waffle iron with oil and scoop mixture onto center of the iron. The amount depends on the size of your waffle iron.
- Cook until crispy and golden brown.
My Favorite Mac and Cheese Waffle Toppings
There are so many ways to dress up these waffles! Here are a few suggestions from my kitchen to yours!
- Sour cream
- Ranch Dressing
How To Store Leftovers
Mac and Cheese Waffles are perfect for last minute dinners are stored and frozen very easily! Make a batch and once they are fully cooled, place a few in a zippered bag labeled with the date or in an airtight container in the fridge for a grab-and-go after school snack (or a quick bite on the way to practice)!
To thaw mac and cheese waffles, reheat them in the microwave wrapped in a paper towel to make them crispy again. Better yet, simply pop them in the toaster or toaster oven and they will look and taste good as new again!
Other Delicious Recipe Ideas To Try!
- Creamy Garlic Pasta – made in one pot!
- Cheesy Taco Pasta – super cheesy!
- Garlic Shrimp Pasta – for garlic lovers.
- Fajita Pasta – perfectly zesty and different!
Mac and Cheese Waffles
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine macaroni and cheese and flour. Add eggs, stir until well combined. Fold in cheese.
- Brush waffle iron with oil and pour about ½ cup batter onto the waffle iron (this will vary based on waffle iron size).
- Cook 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with sour cream or ketchup.