Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs recipe will become a regular on your summer grilling menu!
This oil and lime marinade penetrates the meat, resulting in tender and juicy chicken every time. Perfect when served with your favorite sides like Texas roadhouse green beans and a creamy potato salad!
Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
The aroma drifting from the BBQ once the chicken hits the grill is mouthwatering. Lime combined with chicken is so wonderful – maybe the most perfect flavor combination!
Best Chicken Kabob Ingredients
Chicken: For this recipe, we use boneless skinless chicken thighs. They retain their juiciness and do not dry out quickly! While chicken thighs work best, you can substitute chicken breast if desired. Watch the chicken closely so it doesn’t overcook and become dry!
Marinade: This easy chicken marinade is made with lime juice and simple seasoning you likely already have on hand. Marinate the chicken for an hour or overnight for the perfect busy weeknight meal.
Vegetables: To turn these kabobs into a full meal add your favorite vegetables. Try adding bell peppers, zucchini, or onions! For a fruity twist, try adding pineapple as well.
How to Grill Chicken Thighs
This easy grilled chicken thighs recipe is quick to prepare, just 3 simple steps!
- Prep: Cut chicken thighs into halves or thirds and trim excess fat.
- Marinade: Prepare the marinade (per recipe below), pour over chicken pieces, and set aside.
- Grill: Add the marinated chicken to the skewers and grill.
TIP: If using wooden skewers, add them to a shallow bowl of water to soak for about 15-20 minutes. This will help prevent the skewers from burning.
Reheating Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Grilled chicken thighs are great leftovers! For added juiciness add a little butter when reheating.
- Reheating in the oven – Add the chicken thighs to a baking dish and cover with foil, cook until reheated.
- Reheating on the stovetop – Add chicken thighs to a skillet. Cover and cook on low heat until reheated (flip chicken as needed).
Favorite Chicken Recipes
- Oven Baked Rosemary Chicken – easy and delicious!
- Baked Chicken Thighs – a family favorite.
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs – a simple BBQ entree.
- Spinach & Tomato Chicken Pasta Salad – perfect for summer gatherings.
- Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken – tender and juicy!
Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs will become your new favorite summer grilling entree! The easy lime marinade penetrates the chicken for tender and juicy grilled chicken thighs every time!
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Cut chicken thighs in half. Trim off any excess fat.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour marinade over chicken to generously coat. Set aside to marinate at least 1 hour.
Add chicken to skewers. Grill 3-4 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)