Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs recipe will become a regular on your summer grilling menu! Oil and lime marinade penetrates the meat, resulting in tender and juicy chicken every time. In addition, the chicken is so incredibly delicious your family will ask for it often!
Nothing says summer as much as a grilled chicken recipe does. Chicken thighs are perfect for grilling because they retain their juiciness and as a result, do not dry out as quickly.
The aroma drifting from your BBQ once the chicken hits the grill is mouthwatering. Lime combined with chicken is so wonderful – maybe the most perfect flavor combination!
Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
Can I substitute for chicken breast?
While chicken thighs work best in this recipe, you can substitute chicken breast if desired. Watch the chicken closely so it doesn’t overcook and become dry!
What side dish can I serve with grilled chicken?
You can also serve these Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs over your favorite salad as well.
Can I reheat grilled chicken thighs?
Grilled chicken thighs are great leftovers! For added juiciness add a little butter when reheating.
- Reheating in the oven – Add the chicken thighs to a baking dish and cover with foil, cook until reheated.
- Reheating on the stovetop – Add chicken thighs to a skillet. Cover and cook on low heat until reheated (flip chicken as needed).
Can I marinade the chicken in advance?
This is the perfect chicken marinade if you are looking to marinade the chicken about 1 hour or up to the night before. Perfect for busy evenings and if you already have plans. Marinade the kebabs and just add to skewers and throw on the grill and you have dinner ready in no time.
How to grill chicken thighs
- Prepare chicken marinade.
- Cut chicken into half or thirds.
- Pour marinade over chicken and set aside to marinade.
- Add the marinated chicken to the skewers.
- Grill, baby grill!
- Enjoy a delicious dinner!
TIP: If using wooden skewers, add the skewers to a bowl and cover them with water. The water helps keep the wood from burning.
This lime grilled chicken recipe is going to become a regular on your summer grilling menu. The easy oil and lime marinade so quick to prepare.
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Cut chicken thighs in half. Trim off any excess fat.
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade.
- Pour marinade over chicken and generously coat. Set aside to marinade at least 1 hour.
- Add chicken to skewers.
Grill 3-4 minutes per side, depending on the size of the chicken.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipe’s You’ll Love