Greek Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Greek Shrimp Pasta Salad is one of my favorites!! It’s so easy to make and it’s so yummy!! I could easily eat a whole bowl of this each day and never grow tired of it! It’s always a huge hit at bbq’s and potlucks so give it a try!!
Tender pasta, juicy shrimp and all of your favorite Greek salad veggies make the perfect side or meal!
- 1/2 lb macaroni noodles uncooked
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 4 oz medium shrimp canned
- 1/2 cup Greek dressing bottled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Cook and drain macaroni noodles.
- Once noodles have cooled, add together remaining ingredients.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. Let chill at least an hour in the fridge to let the flavors marry.
- You may substitue mayo for greek yogurt.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)