Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Frozen Banana Split Pie recipe is DELICIOUS!!! I was in the mood for ice cream and whipped this up super fast! It’s so easy that even your kids can make it!! It has just a few ingredients and only takes minutes to put together. This would impress anyone at a family get together or barbecue!
If you like this recipe, check out my friend Holly’s recipe for Rootbeer Float Pie!! It’s sooo tasty!!
Frozen Banana Split Pie recipe
- 16 oz whipped topping
- 12 oz strawberry yogurt two 6 oz jars
- 12 oz banana yogurt two 6 oz jars
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
- chocolate syrup optional
- chopped nuts optional
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup of Cool Whip and the strawberry yogurt.
- In another small mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup of Cool Whip and the banana cream yogurt.
- line bottom of pie crust with sliced bananas.
- Top banana slices with strawberry yogurt mixture.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Top strawberry slices with Banana yogurt.
- Place in freezer and freeze about 90 minutes, just long enough to really chill the ingredients.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with banana slices, strawberry slices, chocolate syrup, or chopped nuts.