Frozen Banana Split Pie recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Frozen Banana Split Pie recipe is DELICIOUS!!! I was in the mood for ice cream and whipped this up super fast! It’s so easy that even your kids can make it!! It has just a few ingredients and only takes minutes to put together. This would impress anyone at a family get together or barbecue!
If you like this recipe, check out my friend Holly’s recipe for Rootbeer Float Pie!! It’s sooo tasty!!
A simple make ahead pie that tastes just like a banana split from the ice cream shop
- 16 oz whipped topping
- 12 oz strawberry yogurt two 6 oz jars
- 12 oz banana yogurt two 6 oz jars
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
- chocolate syrup optional
- chopped nuts optional
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup of Cool Whip and the strawberry yogurt.
- In another small mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup of Cool Whip and the banana cream yogurt.
- line bottom of pie crust with sliced bananas.
- Top banana slices with strawberry yogurt mixture.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Top strawberry slices with Banana yogurt.
Place in freezer and freeze about 90 minutes, just long enough to really chill the ingredients.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with banana slices, strawberry slices, chocolate syrup, or chopped nuts.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)