Frozen S’mores bars recipe
- Mix butter and graham crackers in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of 12 muffin cups, save about 1/3 cup of the mixture for topping.
- Place milk chocolate chips and whipping cream into a small bowl and microwave for about 25 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Spoon chocolate into the center of each cup, on top of the crust. Divide Marshmallows among cups.
- Mix cold milk with pudding on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into each cup evenly. Try to spoon it in between the marshmallows so that the whole cup is filled.
- Use a knife to smooth the tops level with the top of the pan. Freeze for a couple of hours.
- Allow the pan to warm just a bit before popping each dessert cup out.
- For topping, spoon a little bit of the left over Cool Whip on each dessert.
- Sprinkle the remaining crust and mini chocolate chips on top.
- Serve cold right away– or put them in a sealed container and freeze until you are ready to serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.