Easy Chocolate Caramel Cake Mix Cookies with only 4 ingredients!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Chocolate Caramel Cake Mix Cookies are sooo yummy and super easy to make! So easy, that you could have your kids make them for you while you nap, I mean… clean 😉 Be warned though, these are highly addictive so be sure you have some taste testers by your side when they’re ready to eat! My favorite part is that you only need 4 ingredients to make these! They’re YUMMY!!
Be sure to pin this to your Cookies Pinterest board!! You’re going to want this recipe for your holiday baking list, I promise you, you’ll love them!
These easy cookies are super soft and need only 4 ingredients
- 1 box chocolate cake mix Devil's Food
- 24 caramels unwrapped
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- powdered sugar to sprinkle on top
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil (it will form a sticky dough)
- Take a small piece of dough and form it into a ball.
- Press it so it is flat and press a caramel into the center.
- Form the cookie dough around the caramel.
- Repeat until you've used all the dough (you will probably have caramels left over to eat, just to be sure they're safe).
- Place on a greased baking sheet or parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the cookies rest for about 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Inspired by Buns in my Oven