Coconut Pecan Cookies are chock full of chewy homemade goodness! These easy no-bake cookies are loaded with coconut and pecans!
Like Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies, these are the best for summer because they don’t require the oven. Whip up some of these beauties for a party, without breaking a sweat and your friends will thank you!
No Bake Coconut Pecan Cookies
Pin it to your COOKIES BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
Let’s Make Some Cookies!
Did you forget to make dessert for that summer potluck you were invited to? No problem, as fast as you can say “cookies,” you’ll have the best dessert at the party! The trick is to get the texture right. Just make sure to have wax paper or parchment laid out and ready to go, either on the counter or a cookie tray.
- Combine wet ingredients in a heavy pot and bring to the bubbling point while stirring constantly.
- Cook until it reaches the soft-ball stage.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla, pecans, and coconut. Continue blending over no heat until it cools and thickens.
- Drop tablespoon-sized scoops of this mixture onto wax paper or parchment, and allow to harden.
Voila! Dessert is served.
What is Soft-Ball Stage?
Soft-ball stage is a candy-making term used to describe when a drop of the candy mixture is dropped in cold water and forms a soft ball that flattens when you press it. This is easier than you think- just keep a cup of cold water next to the stove top to test it!
Using a candy thermometer, you can also reach soft-ball stage by bringing the mixture to about 240°F.
Other Delicious Toppings
I don’t know about you, but for me, nothing is ever quite the same without chocolate!
After the cookies cool (or chill in the fridge) just drizzle with chocolate, just like the kind you can make in fruit kabobs. Or, melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave, like in brown butter pecan cereal bars, and drizzle on top.
Your coconut pecan cookies will become an over-the-top decadent treat!
How Long Will They Last?
Since temperatures and moisture levels vary from household to household, guidelines are general.
- Countertop: These cookies should last one to two weeks at room temperature, in an airtight container.
- Refrigerator: These cookies will last for two to three weeks wrapped in wax paper, in a sealed container.
- Freezer: Coconut Pecan Cookies will keep in the freezer even longer. Wrap in wax paper and layer plastic wrap tightly on top. Store in an airtight container and defrost in the fridge.
These can also be eaten slightly frozen for a mouth-watering summer treat! Bon appetit!
More Delicious Cookies Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – thick and chewy cookie!
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – great in the freezer
- Peanut Butter Cookies – classic treat perfect for lunches!
- Kitchen Sink Cookies recipe – choose your own mix-ins
- Gooey Nutella Cookies – only 3 ingredients!
No Bake Coconut Pecan Cookies
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, and butter and bring to a boil in a medium high heat.
- Cook to soft-ball stage (about 240°F).
- Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla, coconut and pecans.
- Continue stirring for about 5 minutes until mixture starts to cool and thicken.
- Transfer about 1 tablespoon size drops of mixture onto wax or parchment paper and allow to cool.