Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a surprisingly easy and delicious recipe that your family will love! Pre-made cinnamon rolls combined with eggs, butter, vanilla and a surprising splash of coffee creamer create an ooey, gooey cinnamon bun confection that is out of this world!
Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to SAVE it!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
We all need to treat ourselves to little indulgences from time to time! Spending time with a good book in the tub, taking advantage of a little quiet time with a glass of wine at the end of a busy day or having a morning cup of coffee along with a cinnamon bun! I absolutely love a soft, gooey and delectable cinnamon bun alongside my morning coffee – it is truly one of my favorite indulgences! What would make this even more indulgent? Enjoying a hot, freshly made cinnamon bun that was so super easy to prepare! Truly a heavenly indulgence that you need to share!
Whether you have guests for the weekend and you want a quick and easy breakfast or if you are looking for a yummy afternoon snack, this Crock Pot Cinnamon Casserole is the answer! The process could not be more simple. Combine wet ingredients, pour over cut up cinnamon rolls and let the crock pot do the work! You can focus on doing other things while the rolls cook.
- 2 12 ounce cans cinnamon rolls cut into quarters
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cinnabon coffee creamer or vanilla, or any other fun flavor you would like!
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Spray the inside of the CrockPot dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour the melted butter into the bottom.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters (4 pieces each) and place a layer on the bottom of the slow cooker ensuring it is well covered.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the remaining ingredients until well combined. Pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring after 1 hour. Top with icing once baked completely.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Super indulgent and delicious, this Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Recipe is a great addition to your meal planning menu.
More recipes you will love!