Surprise the kids and make this fun and tasty bubble pizza in less time than it takes to pick out a movie!
A can of biscuits, pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni are baked up hot and fresh, faster than delivery!
The best part is that it works as an appetizer, main dish, or a tasty snack for a crowd.
Easy Pizza Recipe!
- Pull-apart pizza is as much fun to make as it is to eat and it’s always a hit with the kids for parties, sleepovers, movie night, game night…any time!
- Just a few ingredients with room for extras, this cheesy bubble pizza recipe can be doubled and baked in a casserole dish! Easy peasy!
- Set this recipe up for your babysitter and the kids to make together as a fun (and delicious!) activity!
Ingredients and Variations
Biscuits – Pillsbury makes multiple versions of biscuit dough and any will work, but no need to buy a name brand, the store brand is just fine. Homemade biscuits can be used or a bag of refrigerated bread dough can be used, just cut the portions down to size to make the crust.
Pizza Sauce – Any pizza sauce, leftover spaghetti, or marinara sauce will work!
Topping – Don’t skimp on the cheesy goodness in this recipe – part of the appeal is pulling the ‘bubbles’ away and watching the cheese string out! Any pepperoni will do!
Variations – Bubble pizza is definitely an ‘eat with your fingers’ food, so choose extras that can be cut into small pieces like chopped black olives, mushrooms, or even bacon bits!
Saute and drain mushrooms before adding them so they don’t water down the pizza! Freeze the savory juice to add to soups or dressings.
How to Make Bubble Pizza
- Toss cut biscuits with ½ cup of cheese, butter, and garlic.
- Layer pieces in the bottom of a prepared baking pan.
- Spread sauce over the biscuits and top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake until bubbly and baked through.
What to Serve with Bubble Pizza?
Keep leftover cheesy bubble pizza in a covered container for up to 3 days. Reheat portions in the microwave or the air fryer.
Have you tried this Cheesy Bubble Pizza recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Cheesy Bubble Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a round 8" baking pan.
- Cut refrigerated biscuits into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Toss biscuits with ½ cup of cheese, melted butter and garlic powder. Place in an even layer in prepared baking pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over the biscuits, leaving ¾" of space around the rim.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and pepperoni (or desired toppings).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and baked through.
- Add a generous amount of toppings to your liking. And feel free to get creative! Try assorted vegetables, herbs, spices, or even different types of cheese to customize the flavors and textures.
- Baking time may vary depending on type of oven. Keep a close eye on the pizza while it bakes to ensure it doesn’t overcook or burn.
- Serve bubble pizza fresh and hot out of the oven for the ultimate taste experience.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.