Cheesy Bubble Pizza recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This is a DELICIOUS treat and is super easy to make!!! I made this as an afternoon snack for my kids, and I was lucky to have enough ingredients on hand for two batches because I had to “test” the whole first batch 😉
This easy cheesy bubble pizza will be your new favorite pizza recipe.
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- garlic salt
- With a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and place into greased 8" round pie pan (or any small baking dish will do)
- After all the biscuits are cut up, spread pizza sauce across the top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Lightly season with garlic salt.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top.
- Add pepperoni to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees, or until baked through.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)