Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
You’re going to love this!! Red Robin’s Freckled Strawberry Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks and now it’s super easy to make!!! This is the perfect summer drink, time to perfect this in the spring so you can enjoy this laying by the pool or for those summer cookouts!!
Be sure to pin this recipe! You won’t want to lose it!
CopyCat Red Robin’s Freckled Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Strawberries in Syrup defrosted
- 1 1/2 cup Minute Maid Lemonade
- Lemon Wedge for garnish
- In a tall glass, fill 2/3 with ice.
- Spoon strawberries and syrup over the ice.
- Pour lemonade over strawberriew.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.