CopyCat Red Robin’s Freckled Strawberry Lemonade recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
You’re going to love this!! Red Robin’s Freckled Strawberry Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks and now it’s super easy to make!!! This is the perfect summer drink, time to perfect this in the spring so you can enjoy this laying by the pool or for those summer cookouts!!
Be sure to pin this recipe! You won’t want to lose it!
You're going to love this!! Red Robin's Freckled Strawberry Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks and now it's super easy to make!!!
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Strawberries in Syrup defrosted
- 1 1/2 cup Minute Maid Lemonade
- Lemon Wedge for garnish
- In a tall glass, fill 2/3 with ice.
- Spoon strawberries and syrup over the ice.
- Pour lemonade over strawberriew.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)