Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Join the CentsLess Meals Facebook group and come share your favorite recipes with us!
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Crescent Bake
I am not much of a breakfast person so I usually don’t make many breakfast recipes, even the overnight ones that are easy. However, I am a huge fan of bacon and cheese so I felt like I needed to create this recipe. I mean, starting the day right with a little bacon is always the right way…. for me anyway 🙂 Ooohh… these would be perfect for a Monday morning breakfast, because Monday mornings are the worst. At least you could have bacon to look forward to right?
Bacon, Egg, Cheese Crescent Bake
- 1 lb bacon cooked
- 2 cans of either crescent rolls or sheets I prefer the crescent sheets, plus they're a little bit cheaper
- 8 oz Velveeta sliced or you can use another type of cheese, a second choice for me would be cheddar
- 8 eggs scrambled
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray
- Spread one layer of the crescent dough across the sheet (if you're using crescent dough instead of crescent sheets, use your fingers to press the seams together)
- Bake that layer of crescents at 375°F for just about 5 minutes, you don't want it fully cooked, but you also don't want it to be raw dough or it will be harder to get fully cooked
- Once you have removed it from the oven, top the crescent sheet with the scrambled eggs, cover evenly
- Top the scrambled eggs with slices of velveeta (or whatever cheese you prefer), top the cheese with the cooked bacon
- Once you have those layers, add the second sheet of crescent dough and press the edges/seams together so it is fully sealed
- bake for 12-16 minutes or until top layer is golden brown. Remove from oven, cut into slices and enjoy!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.