Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Join the CentsLess Meals Facebook group and come share your favorite recipes with us!
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Crescent Bake
I am not much of a breakfast person so I usually don’t make many breakfast recipes, even the overnight ones that are easy. However, I am a huge fan of bacon and cheese so I felt like I needed to create this recipe. I mean, starting the day right with a little bacon is always the right way…. for me anyway 🙂 Ooohh… these would be perfect for a Monday morning breakfast, because Monday mornings are the worst. At least you could have bacon to look forward to right?
- 1 lb bacon, cooked
- 2 cans of either crescent rolls or sheets (I prefer the crescent sheets, plus they’re a little bit cheaper)
- 8 oz Velveeta sliced (or you can use another type of cheese, a second choice for me would be cheddar)
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray
- spread one layer of the crescent dough across the sheet (if you’re using crescent dough instead of crescent sheets, use your fingers to press the seams together)
- bake that layer of crescents at 375 degrees for just about 5 minutes, you don’t want it fully cooked, but you also don’t want it to be raw dough or it will be harder to get fully cooked
- once you have removed it from the oven, top the crescent sheet with the scrambled eggs, cover evenly
- top the scrambled eggs with slices of velveeta (or whatever cheese you prefer)
- top the cheese with the cooked bacon
- once you have those layers, add the second sheet of crescent dough and press the edges/seams together so it is fully sealed
- bake for 12-16 minutes or until top layer is golden brown
- remove from oven, cut into slices and enjoy!