Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Casserole recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Casserole recipe is my family’s favorite!! It’s super easy to make and is sure to please even your pickiest eaters 😉
This Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Casserole recipe is my family’s favorite!! It’s super easy to make and is sure to please even your pickiest eaters.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles uncooked
- 2 lbs fully cooked ham cubed
- 2 10 3/4 ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese 16 ounces
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups of cheese and milk.
- Drain pasta; pour over ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with crushed crackers.
- Drizzle butter on crushed crackers.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)