Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Join the CentsLess Meals Facebook group and come share your favorite recipes with us!
I think about once a year I get a little craving for a chili cheese dog. However, I think they’re super messy and I really am not a fan of the mess. So the other day I decided to just throw it all together in a baking dish and guess what?! No more mess! Plus this is crazy easy to make. Like you can do it with your eyes closed!! Or, you can just tell the kids to make it. don’t worry, I won’t judge. We all have those days sometimes 😉
I think about once a year I get a little craving for a chili cheese dog, and this one is crazy easy to make!
- 8 hot dogs
- 2 cans chili
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray
- Cut each hot dog bun into 4-6 pieces and place into the baking pan
- Cut each hot dog into 6 pieces and place on top of the hot dog buns
- Top the hot dogs and buns with the cans of chili
- Top with shredded cheese
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)