Eggless Edible Cookie Dough
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Eggless edible cookie dough is one of my favorite late night snacks or party dips. It’s absolutely delicious, kid (and adult) approved, and so easy to prepare!
Even though baked cookies are perfectly delicious, there’s something about the sweet, cool, melt-in-your-mouth flavor of just the plain, raw dough. We love serving it at parties alongside fruit dip, it’s the perfect dip combo!
Edible Cookie Dough
Pin it to your DESSERTS BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
What is Edible Cookie Dough?
It’s raw cookie dough with NO eggs! Edible chocolate chip cookie dough or edible sugar cookie dough is easy to make with just six simple ingredients you probably already have on hand!
Keep your eggless raw cookie dough chilled so it sticks together better. The butter is the real ‘glue’ here, once it’s all put together, let it chill for about 30 minutes before eating with a spoon!
OR, let it soften slightly and spread on bread, crackers, cookies, or fruit!
How To Make Eggless Cookie Dough
This edible cookie dough recipe is as easy as 1, 2…that’s it!
- Sift or whisk flour so it is very smooth and powdery.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Dip your favorite dippers in your edible cookie dough for one. Or chill and scoop it with a spoon!
Tips & Tricks
This recipe is simple enough to prepare but with a few tips and tricks, this cookie dough will be irresistible…if it wasn’t already!
- Make sure the butter is softened a little bit and put into a mixing bowl. This will make it easier to combine with the remaining ingredients. Don’t worry it will harden back up while chilling to hold the eggless cookie dough together.
- If the brown sugar is hard or has lumps in it, soften it by placing a damp slice of bread in a bowl with the brown sugar and microwaving it for 30 seconds. This will steam the brown sugar enough to make it easier to work with.
- Add an optional pinch of salt to enhance the flavors.
How to Serve
This easy edible cookie dough recipe can be used as a dip or a spread! Try some of our favorite dippers:
- Crackers: Try it on graham crackers, pretzels, or even Ritz crackers.
- Fruit: Sliced apples, pears, bananas, or strawberries are great options too!
This recipe is so delicious and tastes just like the real thing, you might be asking can you bake edible cookie dough? Unfortunately, the answer is no. Since this recipe doesn’t contain eggs, baking powder, or baking soda, it won’t have that ‘rise’ that baked goods do. Created to be eaten raw is what makes this recipe so much fun!
Delicious Cookie Recipes
- Spritz Cookies – fun to make with kids!
- Peanut Butter Cookies – super easy
- Buttery Almond Cookies – my favorite
- Mississippi Mud Cookies – kid approved
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls recipe – another delicious one!
- Caramel Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies – melt-in-your-mouth
- Coconut Pecan Cookies – easy no-bake recipe!
If you're in the mood to snack on some cookie dough but don't want to risk salmonella, try this 3 minute Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe!!
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoon butter softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- pinch salt
Mix all ingredients together and eat!
Nutrition information is based on 1 tablespoon of edible cookie dough.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)