Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls are ridiculously delicious!! I am not a huge fan of sweets but these were amazing! I made these and my whole family went crazy over them. They’re perfect for any holiday or get together!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups chocolate melts or you can use chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
- Once blended, slowly add in flour and mix just until all ingredients are combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Roll mixture into one inch balls and place on wax paper. Once all the mixture is used up, place in fridge to chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- After balls have chilled, place chocolate melts (or chocolate chips if you choose) in a mug in the microwave.
- Heat melts at 50% power for 30 second increments, stirring in between. Once all has melted, place balls on a fork and dip into the chocolate until coated, then return to the wax paper. Repeat with all the balls.
- Once balls are all coated, place in freezer for about 20 minutes, and then you can store them in the fridge after that.