These Cookie Dough Balls are ridiculously delicious and so easy to make.
This recipe is bound to satisfy that urge to eat raw cookie dough. Made with flour that has been cooked in the oven, butter, sugar, and chocolate chips, these are so simple to toss together. Simply roll them into balls, let them refrigerate for a bit, and then they are ready to serve. The kids will love them!
Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls
Looking at the images of these cookie dough truffles is enough to make the mouth water in anticipation.
- This delicious recipe is so easy to prepare, it’s a must-try!
- These cookie truffles are made with an edible chocolate chip cookie dough. They are the perfect no-bake dessert!
- So sweet and yummy these will just melt in the mouth.
- Dip them in some melted chocolate melts and then freeze for 30 minutes. Served like this they make an impressive presence at the dessert table alongside some white chocolate peppermint truffles or microwave chocolate peppermint fudge.
Ingredients & Variations
FILLING: Butter, flour, sugar, vanilla, and a handful of mini chocolate chips is the simple yet sweet and hard to resist interior of these truffles.
VARIATIONS: Add some shredded coconut to the filling. These balls would also taste so good and look impressive dipped in some melted chocolate melts. Dip and then put them in the freezer for 30 minutes. They could also be dipped in some melted Nutella or white chocolate. Or try sprinkling the still soft melted chocolate with sprinkles, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, or other fun toppings!
How to Make Cookie Dough Balls
It will be hard to wait for these to set in the freezer!
- Cook the flour in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cream butter, vanilla, and sugar together.
- Add the chocolate chips and roll them into balls (per recipe below).
Time Saving Tips
Make these in advance and freeze them. They will keep in the freezer for up to one year (if they aren’t devoured before then). Thaw them in the refrigerator.
Keep these stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
More Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate Mousse Cups – A no-bake creation!
- Easy Chocolate Truffles – Melt in your mouth goodness
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna – perfect layers of cookie goodness!
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon Cookies – Chocolate and coconut
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls recipe
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Add butter, vanilla, and sugar to a medium-sized bowl and blend until creamed.
- Once blended, slowly add in flour and mix until all ingredients are combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll mixture into one-inch balls and place on the prepared pan. Place pan in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.