There are only 3 ingredients in this easy-to-make blueberry crock pot cobbler!
Dessert really doesn’t get any easier than this recipe. Sweet blueberry pie filling is topped with a ready-to-use cake mix and then baked in the crock pot. So sweet and tasty. The aroma of cake and blueberries cooking will make it hard for the family to wait for dessert.
Blueberry Crock Pot Cobbler
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Easy 3 Ingredients Blueberry Cobbler
- Cake mix, blueberry pie filling, and some butter, that is all that is needed for this easy blueberry cobbler. Simply add the ingredients and cook.
- It is so simple to mix up the pie filling for a variety of flavors from cherry to apple.
- This homemade cobbler will taste just like it was made from scratch. It is very similar to other quick and easy dessert recipes like this mixed berry dump cake, or any crumble recipe.
Ingredients & Variations
PIE FILLING A can of pie filling is usually made from a base, in this case, blueberries, to which sugar, cornstarch, and other flavorings have been added. It is the best for making quick and easy desserts.
Just open the can and pour it into the slow cooker. Canned pie filling can also be replaced with fresh homemade or frozen pie filling.
CAKE MIX Use a yellow cake mix as the topping for this recipe but don’t follow the package directions on the back of the box.
The cake mix is to be poured over the top of the pie filling straight from the box. You can also replace the cake mix with some Bisquick in a pinch!
VARIATIONS Pie filling comes in a variety of flavors from apple to cherry. All of these are great replacements for blueberry filling.
How to Make a Blueberry Crockpot Cobbler
The hardest thing about this recipe is waiting for it to finish cooking!
- Spray slow cooker with oil.
- Add pie filling, top with cake mix, then butter.
- Cook (per the recipe below).
Then let the crock pot do the work while you sit back and enjoy the delicious smells that are soon to start wafting through the house!
Tips & Tricks
Blueberry cobbler will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 4-5 days. To reheat simply add to an oven-safe dish. Cover with aluminum foil, and reheat in a 350°F preheated oven for 10 minutes or until heated through.
More Quick and Easy Cakes and Cobblers
- Crock Pot Apple Cobbler Recipe– Sweet and tart in one
- Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake – Sweet, colorful, delicious
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake Recipe – Scrumptious chocolate
- Peach Dump Cake – Decadent peaches
Blueberry Crock Pot Cobbler
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 box yellow cake mix do not mix this according to the box, you only want the dry mixture in the box
- 2 21 ounce cans blueberry pie filling
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Top the blueberry pie filling with the dry cake mix.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Top with melted butter.
- Cook on high 2-3 hours - my crockpot gets quite warm so I put it on low and it took only 2 1/2 hours to be cooked.
- You can also leave the lid off for about 30 minutes to make the top more crisp.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.