3 ingredient Blueberry Cobbler slow cooker recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This 3 ingredient Blueberry Cobbler slow cooker recipe is so easy your kids can make it, and so tasty the whole family will want to eat it!! It really doesn’t get any easier than this 🙂 I’m game for anything with cake mix in it, so I couldn’t wait to try this recipe!! I’m not a huge blueberry fan but the kids requested blueberry so this is what I gave them. I hope you enjoy this too!! Feel free to mix it up and try it with apple pie filling or even cherry!!
Juicy blueberries in a quick shortcut cobbler.
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 box yellow cake mix do not mix this according to the box, you only want the dry mixture in the box
- 2 21 ounce cans blueberry pie filling
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Top the blueberry pie filling with the dry cake mix.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Top with melted butter.
- Cook on high 2-3 hours - my crockpot gets quite warm so I put it on low and it took only 2 1/2 hours to be cooked.
- You can also leave the lid off for about 30 minutes to make the top more crisp.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)