Mixed Berry Dump Cake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This recipe is so easy to make! I won’t lie, I found this recipe on a piece of paper in my daughter’s backpack. The school sent home a little activity for the kids to do at home and, yup! You guessed it! I had to tell you all about it! It was seriously the easiest thing I’ve ever made, and it was sooo tasty!! I bet you have all 3 ingredients on hand right now, don’t you? You don’t even have to make it, you can have your kids make it for you!
- 1 box of yellow cake mix dry not mixed with anything,
- 12 oz bag of frozen berries - you can even use two 1, I prefer this with one
- 1 can of Sprite or 7-Up
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Dump frozen berries into the dish.
- Dump dry cake mix on top of the berries.
- Pour the can of soda over the top of the cake mix, making sure you get as much of the cake mix wet with soda as possible.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbly.