Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This recipe is so easy to make! I won’t lie, I found this recipe on a piece of paper in my daughter’s backpack. The school sent home a little activity for the kids to do at home and, yup! You guessed it! I had to tell you all about it! It was seriously the easiest thing I’ve ever made, and it was sooo tasty!! I bet you have all 3 ingredients on hand right now, don’t you? You don’t even have to make it, you can have your kids make it for you!
Mixed Berry Dump Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix dry mix, not prepare
- 12 ounce frozen berries
- 12 oz can sprite or 7-Up
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour frozen berries into the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of the berries.
- Pour the can of soda over the top of the cake mix, making sure you get as much of the cake mix wet with soda as possible.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbly.