Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These CrockPot Root Beer Chicken Sandwiches are super easy to make and super tasty!! It’s quite an easy recipe to make, I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry already!!! This would be a great dish to bring to that SuperBowl party! Be sure to pin this recipe so you don’t lose it!
CrockPot Root Beer Chicken
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup Root Beer
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle mixture on each chicken breast and place in crock pot. Pour in Root Beer and barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot. Shred the chicken and return to sauce to cook for another 30 minutes.