Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup color sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cake mix and baking powder
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, vanilla and oil
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine
- Stir in the sprinkles
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-10 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes or so before eating
They will appear a bit “undone” but don’t let that scare you, they will be perfect!