Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquitos recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquitos recipe is soo delicious and super easy to make!! It’s so simple that the kids can throw them together and cook you dinner while you
pin new recipes clean the house 🙂 You’ll definitely want to pin this recipe, it’s yummy!!
Crispy oven baked taquitos in minutes.
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice 1/2 lime squeezed
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp sliced Green Onions
- 2 cup chicken shredded
- 2 cups Pepperjack Cheese grated
- 1 can black beans optional, drained and rinsed
- 10 small Flour Tortillas or corn
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- Kosher Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add cream cheese, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic, green onions, shredded chicken and pepperjack cheese and mix well.
- Add mixture to the center of each tortilla and roll.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet and rub a little of the melted butter on the top of each tortilla roll.
- Sprinkle a little bit of kosher salt over each one.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole or salsa to dip in.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)