CrockPot BBQ Beer Chicken Sandwiches recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This CrockPot BBQ Beer Chicken Sandwiches recipe is sooo delicious! I made this for my hubby thinking I wouldn’t want any so I made myself something else, but when I tried this I couldn’t stop eating it!! This would be an awesome dish for SuperBowl Sunday so be sure to pin this recipe to save it!!
- 1 bottle of any beer I used Sam Adams Boston Lager
- 2 bottles of bbq sauce I used Kraft honey bbq
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts frozen or fresh
- 2 tbsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- buns for the sandwiches
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and paprika on the chicken.
- Pour both bottles of bbq sauce onto the chicken.
- Pour the bottle of beer on top.
- Place lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on low 8 hours, stirring after about 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken and serve on a sesame seed bun.
- Makes 6-8 sandwiches.