I love making easy and delicious desserts that can feed the whole family. If you are looking for other special fudge recipes check out my White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge or Chocolate Peppermint Fudge. For more festive desserts try these Christmas Trash Cookies, Snickerdoodle Muffins or Millionaire Shortbread!
Easy Vanilla Fudge
Pin it your DESSERTS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This Vanilla Fudge recipe is probably one of the easiest and creamiest fudges you can have. It is super simple to make and easily customizable. Add mix-ins like nuts, candies or dried fruit!
In addition, this dessert that can be enjoyed for any occasion. Whether you are looking for something festive for the holiday season, or want an amazing birthday dessert, this is the recipe to go with!
This easy fudge recipe is made with simple ingredients and can be made in advance. This way, you can store it, and enjoy it for days to come!
What Is Fudge?
Fudge is a type of sugar dessert made with only 4 main ingredients, and using your microwave, it takes no time at all! It has a sweet taste to it, and it can be made in various forms, shapes, and flavors. It has a smooth and creamy texture that everyone will love!
How To Make Vanilla Fudge?
This easy recipe requires a few simple steps listed below:
- Add chocolate and condensed milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Melt and stir until combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and any mix-ins you would like.
- Next, pour the mixture into a parchment paper lined pan.
- Then, refrigerate until firm, and cut into squares or desired shapes.
What Else Can You Add To The Vanilla Fudge?
This is a very versatile recipe. You can add various mix-ins to it, some of our favorite ones are:
- Nuts – such as peanuts, almonds, walnuts, and pecans. They give the fudge a crunchier and richer texture. So feel free to incorporate whichever type of nuts you like.
- Chocolate – to make this chocolate fudge, simply add some chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Caramel – so gooey and delicious! Perfect to add in!
- Fruits – dried fruits, such as dried cranberries or raisins, are perfect to add.
Can You Make Fudge In Advance?
Absolutely! Make and store it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Ensure to store it in an airtight container to maintain maximum freshness! In addition, you could freeze it for a longer period. Simply, transfer the fudge to a freezer-safe dish, and freeze for up to 3 months.
Prior to serving, allow it to defrost on the counter overnight.
Vanilla Fudge Recipe Tips:
- I highly recommend using room temperature ingredients when making this recipe.
- Keep a close eye on the ingredients when microwaving. Be sure to mix continually!
- This vanilla fudge can be enjoyed for any occasion. Wrapped in parchment, or a lovely seasonal container, it makes a wonderful, thoughtful gift!
- To make this fudge more festive, top it with a festive colored chocolate drizzle, or dried cranberries and nuts!
Other Delicious Sweet Treats To Try!
Peanut Butter Bars – for the peanut lover!
Brookies Bars – so easy to make.
Butterscotch Blondies – so decadent!
Butter Mints – a sweet treat.
Pumpkin Bars – perfect fall treat.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips or chopped high-quality white chocolate
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles optional
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with greased parchment paper or waxed paper, so on two sides, it hangs for easy fudge removal.
- Add white chocolate and condensed milk to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds and stir to combine until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth. If needed, microwave again for 30 seconds and stir, using residual heat to melt the chocolate.
- Stir in vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Stir in the sprinkles if using.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Chill until set and cut into squares when ready to serve.