This Chocolate Peppermint Fudge recipe is super easy to make, and it’s very delicious!! It was so good that I had to ask my hubby to hide it from me because I couldn’t stop eating it! You’re going to love this 😉
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to pin this recipe to save it!
Microwave Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- 2 14 ounce packages Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 21 ounce cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 3 Candy Canes
- Place candy canes in a food processor or crush inside of plastic bag
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Add condensed milk
- Add peppermint extract
- Microwave for 1 minute and then stir
- Return to microwave for an additional 1 minute
- Mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into a greased 8X8 pan
- Top with candy cane pieces
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Cut and serve!