Microwave Chocolate Peppermint Fudge recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Chocolate Peppermint Fudge recipe is super easy to make, and it’s very delicious!! It was so good that I had to ask my hubby to hide it from me because I couldn’t stop eating it! You’re going to love this 😉
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to pin this recipe to save it!
This Chocolate Peppermint Fudge recipe is super easy to make, and it's very delicious!! You're going to love this!
- 2 14 ounce packages Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 21 ounce cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 3 Candy Canes
- Place candy canes in a food processor or crush inside of plastic bag
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Add condensed milk
- Add peppermint extract
- Microwave for 1 minute and then stir
- Return to microwave for an additional 1 minute
- Mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into a greased 8X8 pan
- Top with candy cane pieces
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Cut and serve!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)