Trail Mix Cookies are super crunchy, chewy and make the perfect snack for summertime fun!
Bake these tasty, easy to make 4 ingredient cookies for an afternoon treat or take them along to a party or potluck! Delicious served with a cool glass of milk or even some Strawberry Lemonade.
Trail Mix Cookies
PIN IT to your COOKIES board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
We Love Trail Mix Cookies
- Shortcuts like ready-made cookie dough and mix-ins make this recipe a keeper! Even little bakers can get in on the fun!
- 4 ingredient cookies are also fun to mix and match add-ins! One bowl, one pan is all it takes!
- Bake a batch in less than an hour so they are ready for movie night, half-time at the big game, or a sleepover!
- Form into cookies, cookie bars, or make a monster-sized cookie and cut it like a pizza! Who needs a birthday cake when you can bake a big, round, monster cookie?
4 Ingredient Cookies
DOUGH: Pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough makes these cookies a cinch to bake! Experiment with other dough ‘bases’ like sugar cookie, peanut butter, or oatmeal.
MIX-INS: M&Ms for a colorful, chocolatey kick, peanuts for that salty crunch, and raisins for a healthy, chewy bite is all that’s needed, but why stop there? Add chopped dried fruit, crunchy granola, toasted coconut, white chocolate chips even toffee bits! Oats make a cookie with more structure, but a no oats version can be made, too!
How to Make Trail Mix Cookies
With 4 simple ingredients these cookies come together in no time! Just 1-2-3 and enjoy!
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop onto a prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown on the top.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
PRO TIP: Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream between two cookies, press, and freeze for a super fun dessert treat!
Recipe Tips & Time Savers!
For faster and easier mixing, let the chocolate chip cookie dough come to room temperature before adding to the bowl. Peanuts can be whole, halved, or chopped. Just avoid adding too many mix-ins or the cookies won’t hold together.
For last-minute cookies, freeze portions and pop out as needed. Cookie dough can be frozen for up to 4 weeks in a labeled zippered bag.
Made with refrigerated cookie dough and add-ins of M&Ms, peanuts, and raisins, these cookies are easy to make and delicious! Sweet with little pops of fruit and the crunch of nuts and chocolate-coated candy. The whole family will love these!
Other Tasty Cookie Recipes
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie – decadent!
- Mississippi Mud Cookies – for chocolate lovers.
- Peanut Butter Cookies – a classic cookie.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – wholesome goodness.
Trail Mix Cookies
- 16 ounces chocolate chip cookie dough refrigerated
- ½ cup M&M’s
- ½ cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together cookie dough, M&M’s, peanuts, and raisins.
- Drop cookie dough on prepared baking pan with a cookie scoop. Allow room for cookies to expand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.