Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Join the CentsLess Meals Facebook group and come share your favorite recipes with us!
I have a confession, this recipe is addicting. It’s lick the plate good….but don’t worry, I don’t judge. If you need to lick the plate to get all the sauce off it, I won’t tell a soul. I may or may not do that every time I have this for dinner 😉 It’s actually so easy to make that my friend has her 11 year old daughter make the sauce for her. I mean come on, easy and crazy delicious? You just can’t get any better than that!!
Now let’s get to it becuase I know you’re dying to know how to make this 😉
Tomato Cream Sauce Pasta with Grilled Chicken recipe
- Place your chicken breasts on a sheet of wax paper and then cover with wax paper.
- Pound with a meat mallet until they are an even thickness.
- Season both sides with the montreal chicken seasoning (this stuff is amazing and in my opinion you don't have to worry about putting too much on)
- In a medium sized skillet, add butter and olive oil and heat on med heat.
- Once butter has melted, add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook 7-8 minutes on each side, cook until juices run clear but be careful not to overcook.
- Once chicken breasts are cooked, remove from skillet.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet you have just cooked the chicken in, and bring to a slight boil.
- Boil chicken broth until it has reduced down just a bit.
- Lower the heat on the skillet to medium and add the tomato sauce.
- Once you have stirred the tomato sauce mixture well, put the burner on low and add in the cream.
- Stir the sauce well until mixed.
- Once sauce is mixed, pour over pasta and stir well to combine.
- Top with sliced chicken.