This spiked Blue Raspberry Lemonade recipe is super easy and soo yummy!
Lemonade is a perfect summer drink for by the pool, on the patio, or relaxing on the front porch. Adult summer cocktails are a great way to satisfy that thirst and that sweet tooth. And the best thing about this recipe is that it takes only 3 ingredients. Add a little ice into a tall glass and have this ready to serve in no time. So simple, so easy.
Blue Raspberry Lemonade
PIN IT to your DRINKS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
What is Spiked Lemonade
- Spiked lemonade is simply an adult drink made with a little alcohol (namely vodka) and some lemonade. It is also referred to as hard lemonade.
- It isn’t just plain vodka added to this drink, but a sweetened raspberry cocktail. This spiked cocktail is a combination of vodka and flavorings.
- This vodka is mixed with some Crystal Light. Low calorie, easy to use, and sweet Crystal Light is the best with the flavored vodka.
- Keep guests fed and happy and serve this drink with some homemade chip dip, or some easy pork bites.
Ingredients & Variations
VODKA There is something magical about this blue raspberry vodka cocktail. The sweet and tart flavoring subdues the strong flavor of the vodka. This can be served on the rocks or mixed.
CRYSTAL LIGHT These drink crystals will keep this cocktail low in calories. It also has no artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
VARIATIONS Instead of the Crystal light use any storebought lemonade (it just may not be as low calorie)! Kool-aid and juice can also be used as a replacement for the Crystal Light.
Experiment with different flavors like strawberry, raspberry, blueberry watermelon, and peach.
How to Make Blue Raspberry Lemonade
Have friends arrived for a mid-afternoon visit? Don’t know what to serve them? Then this cocktail will keep everyone happy and relaxed, even the host.
- Prepare the Crystal Light and pour over ice.
- Add shots of vodka (per the recipe below).
Mix and enjoy!
Quick Tips & Tricks
Make a large pitcher of the Crystal Light and have this ready to mix with the vodka. Have a batch of refreshments ready all summer long!
The other option is to freeze the lemonade and let it thaw into slush. Add the vodka and turn this drink into a spiked slushie!
More Poolside or Patio Drinks
- Sidecar Cocktail Recipe – Add a little zing to the summer
- Raspberry Lime Wine Spritzer– Simple and refreshing
- Cosmo Cocktail Recipe – Beautiful presentation and flavor
- Sparkling Berry Lemonade – One for the kids (no alcohol)
Spiked Blue Raspberry Lemonade
- 2 shots UV Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 1 bottle water 17 ounces
- 1 packet Crystal Light lemonade
- Mix Crystal Light packet into bottle of water.
- Pour over a glass of ice.
- Stir in vodka and enjoy.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.