Creamsicle Jello Shots recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Creamsicle Jello Shots Recipeis an adult version of our childhood creamsicle favorite frozen treat! If you’re wondering how to make Jello shots, you can see how easy they are to make!
Orange jello and vanilla vodka together make a Creamsicle flavor. Top it off with some whipped cream to round out the creamy taste to bring back the memories!
- 1 3 ounce package orange flavored gelatin
- 1 cup vanilla flavored vodka
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream
- Pour 1 cup boiling water onto orange flavored gelatin. Let gelatin dissolve completely.
- Add vanilla vodka and stir.
- Pour into an 8"x8" pan.
- Refrigerate for minimum of 4 hours.
Cut into 12 (or more) squares.
Top the squares with the whipped cream immediately before serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots adapted from Tablespoon