If you like this recipe click the photo above to Pin It!
This is sure to make even the pickiest child happy!! I was playing around with some fun ideas for my daughter’s birthday and came up with this idea. It’s SO easy and your kids will love you for it 😉
Rainbow Noodles recipe
- 1 box noodles
- liquid food coloring I used neon colors
- Use one pot of water for each different color you would like to use for the pasta
- To each pot add enough food coloring to change the color of the water then bring to a boil
- Boil noodles until done
- Strain and rinse each pot of noodles individually
- After you've rinsed the noodles, combine and serve!!