Oreo Banana Split Parfait recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Oreo Banana Split Parfait is soo yummy and easy to make!! I came up with these when I was craving a banana split but didn’t want to completely ruin my diet. This is almost diet friendly, and it’s very tasty! My kids scarfed this down so fast that I was only able to have a few bites before they took it from me, so I had to make another one
If you like this recipe, you’ll love my Banana Split Pie recipe as well!!
This Oreo Banana Split Parfait is soo yummy and easy to make!!
- 4 Oreos crushed
- 2 Strawberries sliced
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1 personal sized container of strawberry yogurt
- 1 personal sized container of banana cream pie yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Chocolate syrup
- Grab any individual sized bowl or glass and pour enough chocolate syrup to cover just the bottom of the glass or bowl.
- Put a small layer of Cool Whip on top of the chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of crushed Oreos.
- Add the sliced bananas on top of the crushed Oreos.
- Add the container of Strawberry yogurt.
- Place a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the yogurt.
- Spoon the container of banana cream pie yogurt to the dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of crushed Oreos onto the banana yogurt.
- Top with Cool Whip and a few bits of crushed Oreos.
- Garnish with remaining fruit and then dig in!!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)