Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Oreo Banana Split Parfait is soo yummy and easy to make!! I came up with these when I was craving a banana split but didn’t want to completely ruin my diet. This is almost diet friendly, and it’s very tasty! My kids scarfed this down so fast that I was only able to have a few bites before they took it from me, so I had to make another one
If you like this recipe, you’ll love my Banana Split Pie recipe as well!!
Individual Oreo Banana Split Parfait recipe
- 4 Oreos crushed
- 2 Strawberries sliced
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1 personal sized container of strawberry yogurt
- 1 personal sized container of banana cream pie yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Chocolate syrup
- Grab any individual sized bowl or glass and pour enough chocolate syrup to cover just the bottom of the glass or bowl.
- Put a small layer of Cool Whip on top of the chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of crushed Oreos.
- Add the sliced bananas on top of the crushed Oreos.
- Add the container of Strawberry yogurt.
- Place a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the yogurt.
- Spoon the container of banana cream pie yogurt to the dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of crushed Oreos onto the banana yogurt.
- Top with Cool Whip and a few bits of crushed Oreos.
- Garnish with remaining fruit and then dig in!!