Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These peanutbutter pie cookies are so amazing!! The only thing I can say about these is, you better have other people around to help you eat them after you bake them 😉 They are so yummy and the easiest cookies I’ve ever made!! Try them! You’ll see!
Peanutbutter Pie Cookies recipe
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust you'll find it in the fridge section of the store where the cookie dough and biscuits are
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix peanutbutter, 1 stick of butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Unroll pie crust.
- Spread peanutbutter evenly across the pie crust.
- Top with second pie crust.
- Using a glass, cut circles out of the dough.
- Dip cookies in granulated sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe was inspired by Oh Bite It