Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These peanutbutter pie cookies are so amazing!! The only thing I can say about these is, you better have other people around to help you eat them after you bake them 😉 They are so yummy and the easiest cookies I’ve ever made!! Try them! You’ll see!
Peanutbutter Pie Cookies recipe
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix peanutbutter, 1 stick of butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Unroll pie crust.
- Spread peanutbutter evenly across the pie crust.
- Top with second pie crust.
- Using a glass, cut circles out of the dough.
- Dip cookies in granulated sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
This recipe was inspired by Oh Bite It