Peanutbutter Pie Cookies recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These peanutbutter pie cookies are so amazing!! The only thing I can say about these is, you better have other people around to help you eat them after you bake them 😉 They are so yummy and the easiest cookies I’ve ever made!! Try them! You’ll see!
These peanut butter pie cookies are so amazing!!
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust you'll find it in the fridge section of the store where the cookie dough and biscuits are
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix peanutbutter, 1 stick of butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Unroll pie crust.
- Spread peanutbutter evenly across the pie crust.
- Top with second pie crust.
- Using a glass, cut circles out of the dough.
- Dip cookies in granulated sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This recipe was inspired by Oh Bite It