Oreo Mocha Parfaits recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Oreo Mocha Parfaits are sooo yummy!! I made these as a quick dessert for a friend and I’m so glad I did! You will LOVE these!!! The problem is going to be not eating the whole batch yourself 😉 Make sure you have friends or family to help you out with that!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These Oreo Mocha Parfaits are sooo yummy! These make a quick dessert for friends and family. They super easy and you will LOVE these!
- 1 3.5 ounce package chocolate pudding
- 1 1/3 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 20 Oreos or equivalent, cookies, crushed into chunky consistency
- 6 Oreos crushed for garnish, optional
- Mix pudding mix, cream and coffee in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Set aside for about 5 min.
- In medium bowl, add 1/2 the chocolate pudding (keeping the other half) and begin adding the whipped topping to it in several increments, gently folding it in.
- When done, set aside and prepare 4 glasses to create your parfaits in.
- Add equal amounts of the crushed cookies to the bottom of each glass.
Add a layer of chocolate pudding.
Add a layer of the mixed chocolate topping mix.
- Add crushed cookies.
- Repeat this process again for each glass.
- Finish with a sprinkling of crushed cookies and a decorative dollop of Whipped topping.
Nutritional information does not include optional ingredients or garnish
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)