These Oreo Mocha Parfaits are sooo yummy!! I made these as a quick dessert for a friend and I’m so glad I did! You will LOVE these!!! The problem is going to be not eating the whole batch yourself 😉 Make sure you have friends or family to help you out with that!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
Oreo Mocha Parfaits recipe
- 1 3.5 ounce package chocolate pudding
- 1 1/3 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 20 Oreos or equivalent, cookies, crushed into chunky consistency
- 6 Oreos crushed for garnish, optional
- Mix pudding mix, cream and coffee in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Set aside for about 5 min.
- In medium bowl, add 1/2 the chocolate pudding (keeping the other half) and begin adding the whipped topping to it in several increments, gently folding it in.
- When done, set aside and prepare 4 glasses to create your parfaits in.
- Add equal amounts of the crushed cookies to the bottom of each glass.
- Add a layer of chocolate pudding.
- Add a layer of the mixed chocolate topping mix.
- Add crushed cookies.
- Repeat this process again for each glass.
- Finish with a sprinkling of crushed cookies and a decorative dollop of Whipped topping.