No-bake desserts are the best! These Chocolate Mousse Cups are so easy to make, just whip, fill, and serve!
Make 12 mini chocolate mousse cups or 4 larger cups, and serve over a crushed Oreo cookie crust topped with whipped cream. For a fun presentation, use 4-ounce clear plastic cups and serve with little spoons for a grab-and-go treat.
Chocolate Mousse Cups
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Make this quick and easy chocolate mousse recipe for a party, a sleepover, or have them ready after the game. Kids love desserts served in a cup!
- Instant pudding is a time saver for all kinds of dessert recipes. Chocolate mousse cups can be made ahead, covered, and taken to a picnic or a BBQ.
- Satisfy a snack attack with 5 ingredients in less than 20 minutes with minimal clean-up.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
No one will know this is a last-minute dessert! Instant chocolate pudding, a bit of cocoa powder, and heavy cream make these mousse cups a rich, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth delight.
How to Make Chocolate Mousse
Just 2 easy steps for this light and tasty chocolate mousse.
- Mix together pudding and cocoa power.
- Add cream and whip for 1 minute.
Assemble And Serve!
- Press 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into the bottom of each cup.
- Layer with chocolate mousse and continue to layer in this way until finished.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fun Variations: Layer a spoonful of raspberry jam over the crushed cookies before the chocolate mousse and whipped cream. Sprinkle colored jimmies or chopped chocolate or nut over the whipped cream. Use Nutter Butter cookies for a fun peanut butter and chocolate combination and drizzle with caramel sauce!
Mousse Cup Tips & Tricks!
For extra fluffy mousse, chill the mixer beaters and mixing bowl in the refrigerator before using. Using heavy cream instead of milk gives mousse that extra creamy texture!
Other Quick and Easy Desserts!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug Cake – just 5 minute prep!
- No Bake Mini Cheesecake Cups – simple hand held dessert.
- Mixed Berry Dump Cake – so quick and easy to make.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna – another layered treat to try!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies – easy to prepare.
Chocolate Mousse Cups
- 1 box oreos crushed
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix 4 serving size
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Place oreos in a large ziplock and smash oreos into small pieces. Set aside 12 cups.
- Mix cocoa powder and pudding mix together.
- Add heavy cream and beat with an electric mixer at high speed for 1 minute.
- Add a Tablespoon or oreo crumbs to the bottom of each cup. Top with a layer of chocolate mousse and repeat the process until done.
- Top each cup with whipped topping and serve.
- For extra fluffy mousse, chill the mixer beaters and mixing bowl in the refrigerator before using.
- Use heavy cream instead of milk for extra creamy texture.