Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I don’t know about you, but I fail at pie crust EVERY TIME. I wanted pie but I wasn’t about to attempt another pie crust, so I was scouring the fridge for anything I could throw some pie filling on, and this recipe was born. It’s so easy that you can have the kids make it for you while you read a good book and sit next to the fire. Or, more realistically, you can do what I did and during a commercial break of your favorite show, throw it together and put it in the oven. Before you know it, you’ll have a tasty snack!! I feel like the more icing you put on the top, the better. So if you want to drown your pies in icing, go ahead! I don’t judge! I may or may not have done the same thing 😉
Individual Apple Pies with only 3 ingredients!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Unroll your crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Press together edges of the trianges in the center to make a flat dough surface.
- Pour the apple pie filling into a small bowl and slice the apple pies into small chunks.
- Top pie filling with cinnamon.
- Put a spoonfull of pie filling into the center of each crescent square.
- Fold the edges over and seal edges with a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Let cool and serve.
- If you would like (I highly recommend this) mix equal parts milk and powdered sugar to make a glaze and drizzle over the pies before serving.