CrockPot Chicken Noodle Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This CrockPot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is perfect for this cold weather we’ve been having!! It’s so easy to throw together and delicious!!
Everyone's favorite comforting soup recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 carrots chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chicken base optional
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 12 ounce bag egg noodles
- Add all items except egg noodles into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and add egg noodles.
- Cook on low for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)