Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Pin it to your DESSERTS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I absolutely love all things pumpkin! I love the flavour, I love how pumpkin recipes signal the seasonal change from summer to fall, and I simply love the color!
Sometimes when I’m busy preparing a huge turkey dinner, fussing around with dessert is just one more thing to add to the list. This truly is a no fuss recipe. Simple ingredients, beat together and poured into a pan – so quick and it comes out so moist and delicious every time! Crustless Pumpkin Pie is often (playfully) called impossible pumpkin pie because truly it’s impossible to mess this one up!
Traditionally, pumpkin pie is built on a flaky pastry crust. This Crustless Pumpkin Pie is so incredibly yummy you won’t even miss the crust. And the greatest part about this recipe is that while the pie bakes, it actually makes it’s own special type of crust!
I love to serve pumpkin pie for simple dessert and for special occasions as well! This easy pumpkin pie recipe is perfect to make ahead as it need to chill in the refrigerator for at least a few hours (or overnight). I like to take it out of the fridge an hour to take a little bit of the chill off before serving. We top it with whipped cream and/or ice cream for the perfect fall dessert1
Not only perfect for your Thanksgiving table, but your Christmas buffet as well! The top of my list is the fact that this pie makes it’s own special crust and I don’t have to! Not only is omitting pie crust preparation a huge time saver, but it tastes just as fabulous without!
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, butter and eggs. Stir in the pumpkin, milk and vanilla to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and beat until smooth. Pour into the prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes and then refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
When you are thinking of hosting a group for a fall gathering or even your Thanksgiving celebration, consider serving my Crustless Pumpkin Pie! Your guests will be in awe at how delicious it is and you will be ever thankful because it was such a cinch to make!
More Recipes You’ll Love