Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie is harvest heaven on a plate! Its so delicious and easy to make that it will become your fall favorite recipe!
This is the best pumpkin pie recipe! It has all the markings of a traditional recipe, except the crust section has been removed, making it mouth-wateringly luscious, and creamy. It’s a new twist on a holiday favorite! Served it chilled with whipped cream or caramel sauce, along with a festive and fun peppermint mocha latte or just a tall glass of milk!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Pin it to your DESSERTS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
This crustless pumpkin pie version is so rich, it’s almost like a pumpkin pie cheesecake or a mousse! And it’s so easy to make since there’s no bother with preparing a crust in advance. This no fuss recipe is just the thing for the upcoming holiday season! Take it to a work event, or maybe a new addition to the traditional Thanksgiving menu!
How To Make Pumpkin Pie
The best pumpkin pie recipe is made super easy with a few ingredients and even fewer steps!
- Whisk the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the sugar, butter, and eggs. Add the pumpkin, milk, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and beat.
- Bake until a pick inserted comes out clean. Cool pie, then refrigerate up to 3 hours or overnight. Serve with whipped cream topping.
Storing Pumpkin Pie
- This easy pumpkin pie recipe is perfect to make ahead of time since it needs to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours (or overnight) to set.
- Keep this pie nice and fresh in the refrigerator by covering it in plastic wrap so it doesn’t absorb the odors of other fridge items. It should last about 4 days.
- Pumpkin pie can be frozen as well! Either in individual servings or as a whole pie. Simply wrap it in plastic wrap, then aluminum foil and write the date on the outside. It should be good for about a month.
- Allow it to thaw in the refrigerator and serve.
This crustless version of pumpkin pie is not only perfect for your Thanksgiving table, but your Christmas buffet as well!
Other Delicious Pumpkin Recipes To Try!
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake – so light and delicious.
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie – easy to make!
- Nutella Pumpkin Muffins – a delicious combination.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – a twist on a classic.
- Pumpkin Bars – perfect for a crowd!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie is harvest heaven on a plate, perfect for Thanksgiving and even Christmas!
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 - 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 - 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, butter and eggs. Stir in the pumpkin, milk and vanilla to combine.
Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and beat until smooth. Pour into the prepared pie pan.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
Cool 30 minutes and then refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)