Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These cookies may look like your average cookie, but they are the most delicious cookies you might ever eat!! Trust me, make a batch of these and watch them disappear!! I had to sneak and make a second batch all for myself since my family wolfed down the first batch 😉
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Cream together shortening, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Slowly mix in the egg until fully incorperated.
- Combine muffin mix, flour and cornstarch together and stir into the wet mixture
- Add chocolate chips and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough by Tablespoon onto the tray and bake for 13-15 minutes.
My recipe was inspired by the recipe here and I tweaked it just a bit. It was a delicious idea!