Easy desserts like these Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies make baking a sweet pleasure!
Cream cheese elevates a simple muffin mix into rich, soft, and creamy cookies with that classic cheesecake texture. Add to that a sweet berry cream flavor, and a crispy cookie crust! These are easy to whip up and will satisfy any sugar craving.
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Easy Muffin Mix Cookies
- Cheesecake muffin mix cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- Busy days are no match for muffin mix cheesecake cookies – just mix, wait, and enjoy!
- Last-minute party? Make blueberry cheesecake cookies in less than 30 minutes from start to finish!
- These are delicious with a hot Peppermint Mocha Latte on a cool day.
Cookie Ingredients and Variations
WET INGREDIENTS Some eggs, butter, sugar, and cream cheese are mixed until smooth and creamy. To make this process easier, make sure that the cream cheese and butter are at room temperature.
DRY INGREDIENTS Muffin mix, flour, and cornstarch are combined and then added to the wet mixture. This recipe calls for a blueberry muffin mix but a variety of store-bought muffin mixes can be used for this recipe like triple berry, and banana nut.
ADD-INS For this recipe, white chocolate chips give that sweet chocolatey flavor while maintaining the pale appearance of cheesecake.
Get creative and stir in some poppy seed, flaked coconut, small pieces of chopped dried fruit like strawberry or raspberry, and lemon or orange zest. Or use a basic muffin mix and add some fresh or frozen blueberries or chopped strawberries.
How To Make Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
This cookie recipe is so easy and so decadently delicious. Nothing beats a homemade cookie served warm from the oven.
- Cream together the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dry to the wet and fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill and bake (per recipe below).
Tips for the Perfect Cookie
- For smoother mixing, set the butter and cream cheese out for about 30 minutes to soften before preparing the recipe.
- A cookie scoop will ensure equally sized and perfectly shaped cookies every time!
- To get that soft, cheesecake-like texture, avoid over baking the cookies.
- Let cookies set on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- If using nuts, make them extra crunchy by tossing them in a dry sauté pan until they are barely fragrant.
Cookie Storage Ideas
Blueberry cheesecake cookies are best kept in an airtight container stored at room temperature, refresh them by popping them in a preheated toaster oven or an air fryer for a couple of minutes. Or, wrap individually and freeze for up to 4 weeks, perfect for a grab-and-go treat.
Other Easy Cookie Recipes To Try!
- Monster Magic Cookie Bars – with store-bought cookie dough!
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon Cookies – ready in just 30 minutes.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – easy no-bake cookie recipe.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe – with white chocolate chips!
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Slowly mix in the egg until fully incorporated.
- Combine muffin mix, flour and cornstarch together and stir into the wet mixture
- Add white chocolate chips and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough by tablespoon onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Recipe inspired by the Inspiration Cafe.