Be the star of the cookie exchange when these Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies come to the party!
Cream cheese elevates a simple muffin mix into rich and creamy cookies with that classic cheesecake texture. Add to that a sweet berry cream flavor, and a crispy cookie crust! Easy dessert cookies like these can make anyone feel like a professional baker.
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Muffin Mix Cookies
- Cheesecake cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious, perfect for snacking, dipping, or sharing with someone special! Delicious with a hot Peppermint Mocha Latte on a cool day.
- Busy days are no match for muffin mix cheesecake cookies! Let the mix do all the work, bake, and then watch them disappear!
- Last-minute party? Make blueberry cheesecake cookies in less than 30 minutes from start to finish!
Cookie Ingredients and Variations
BASE INGREDIENTS: Transform an ordinary muffin mix into extraordinary bars or cookies just by adding an egg, butter, and sugar!
MUFFIN MIX: Keep a variety of store-bought muffin mixes on hand for all kinds of mixing and matching cheesecake cookie recipes. Create a new recipe every time by switching out for raspberry, cinnamon apple, pumpkin spice, chocolate chip, or strawberry.
ADD-INS: For this recipe, white chocolate chips give that sweet chocolatey flavor while maintaining the pale appearance of cheesecake. Get creative and stir in some mini chocolate chips, toasted nuts, flaked coconut, small pieces of chopped dried fruit, and lemon or orange zest depending on the final result.
How To Make Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Cream together first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine muffin mix, flour, and corn starch in another bowl.
- Add the dry to the wet and fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill and bake as directed in the recipe below.
Tips for the Perfect Cookie
- For smoother mixing, set the butter and cream cheese out for about 30 minutes to soften before preparing recipe.
- A cookie scoop will ensure equally sized and perfectly shaped cookies every time!
- To get that soft, cheesecake-like texture, avoid over baking the cookies.
- Let cookies set on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- If using nuts, make them extra crunchy by tossing them in a dry sauté pan until they are barely fragrant.
Cookie Storage Ideas
Blueberry cheesecake cookies are best kept in an airtight container stored at room temperature, refresh them by popping them in a preheated toaster oven or an air fryer for a couple of minutes. Or, wrap individually and freeze for up to 4 weeks, perfect for a grab and go treat.
Other Easy Cookie Recipes To Try!
- Monster Magic Cookie Bars – with store bought cookie dough!
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon Cookies – ready in just 30 minutes.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – easy no bake cookie recipe.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe – with white chocolate chips!
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Slowly mix in the egg until fully incorporated.
- Combine muffin mix, flour and cornstarch together and stir into the wet mixture
- Add white chocolate chips and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough by tablespoon onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
Recipe inspired by the Inspiration Cafe.