Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These cookies may look like your average cookie, but they are the most delicious cookies you might ever eat!! Trust me, make a batch of these and watch them disappear!! I had to sneak and make a second batch all for myself since my family wolfed down the first batch 😉
These cookies may look like your average cookie, but they are the most delicious cookies you might ever eat!!
- 14 oz Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white cake mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream together shortening, cream cheese, and brown sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until blended well.
- Combine muffin mix and cake mix with the wet mixture and mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes at325 degrees (give or take a few minutes depending on your oven.
- I found it to be best to leave on the cookie sheet for just a couple minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- These don't really fluff up, but they are SOOO tasty and soft, even the next day!!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
My recipe was inspired by the recipe here and I tweaked it just a bit. It was a delicious idea!