Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Have you ever found a food you love so much that you just want to eat it all the time? I know how that feels. Lately I’m obsessed with jalapenos. I’ll put them in or on anything!
Seriously, these are amazing!!
If you like jalapeno poppers, you are going to LOVE these!!
3-Cheese Jalapeno Popper Potato Skins recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make sure the potatoes have been sufficiently scrubbed, poke holes into the potatoes with a fork and put on a cookie sheet to bake for 45-60 minutes (until skin is crispy). Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream with a hand mixer until fluffy. Stir in the jalapenos, half of the monterey jack and half of the pepper jack cheeses and half of the crumbled bacon. Mix well.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and, using a spoon, scoop out some of the flesh leaving a potato "boat".
- Brush skins with olive oil and bake 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Divide jalapeno mixture over the skins and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until crisp.