Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Snickers Pie will rock your world! No kidding!! It’s so simple and quick to make, and it’s sooooo delicious!! You might want to make two of these, one for yourself and one to share with the rest of the family 😉 I would like to say I’m joking but……
Snickers Pie recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 20 Mini Snickers chopped
- ¼ cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 2 ½ cup Cool Whip softened
- ⅓ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened
- Mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 of the mixture in separate bowl and set aside.
- Stir the chopped Snickers and apples into the Cool Whip mixture..
- Add the mixture to the graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle the caramel ice cream topping over the candy/apple mixture.
- Spread the reserved Cool Whip mix over the candy/apple mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Recipe inspired by I Heart Naptime