Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Snickers Pie will rock your world! No kidding!! It’s so simple and quick to make, and it’s sooooo delicious!! You might want to make two of these, one for yourself and one to share with the rest of the family 😉 I would like to say I’m joking but……
Snickers Pie recipe
- 2 ½ cup Cool Whip softened
- ⅓ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 3 Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 20 Mini Snickers chopped
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust store bought or homemade
- ¼ cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Mix together Cool Whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Reserve ¼ of the mixture in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Stir the chopped Snickers and apples into the Cool Whip mixture, then add to the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over the candy-apple mixture.
- Spread the reserved Cool Whip mix over the candy-apple mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Recipe inspired by I Heart Naptime