No Bake Mini Cheesecakes in a Cup taste like they belong on a fancy dessert tray in a restaurant!
But these sweet and creamy treats are simple to make in just a few minutes! Everyone loves easy dessert recipes, and this one takes home first prize. These dreamy, creamy no bake cheesecakes are also portable, which makes them so easy to grab from the fridge for a quick snack break or last minute dessert for unexpected company.
No Bake Mini Cheesecake Cups
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best No-Bake Dessert
- No need to heat up the oven! Just whip, pipe, and chill!
- No-bake mini cheesecakes can be party-ready in less than 30 minutes! This is one of the best recipes to keep on hand for year-round rotation.
- Whole vanilla wafers make the perfect no-crust bottom for the cheesecake mixture to be piped on top of.
- Let everyone top their own cheesecake cups with fruit, preserves, mini chocolate chips, candies, or whipped cream! It’s a party activity AND the birthday dessert!
CHEESECAKE: Cheesecake has a distinctively sweet, yet sour flavor all its own! Light and fluffy cream cheese is sweetened with powdered sugar and whipped with some heavy cream and a touch of vanilla to blend all the flavors.
CRUST: Who doesn’t love a no-bake, no mess crust? Vanilla wafers fit perfectly on the bottom of plastic cups and make a nice layered effect for the cheesecake and toppings!
- That classic, creamy cheesecake recipe can be made into a decadent chocolate cheesecake with the addition of a few squirts of chocolate syrup.
- Or stir in some strawberry jam or a few frozen berries! Replace the vanilla wafers with Oreo cookies for a dark chocolate version.
How to Make Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
Simple steps to a new dessert favorite:
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla until fluffy (as per the recipe below).
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream with corn starch until stiff peaks have formed.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and scoop into a zippered bag.
- Snip off the corner of the bag and pipe cheesecake mixture into prepared cups.
Tips for the Perfect Cheesecake
For a smooth and creamy cheesecake base, let the cream cheese come to room temperature before whipping it with the rest of the ingredients.
Alternately, the heavy cream, mixing bowl and beaters should be extra cool before whipping for best results. Keep cream in refrigerator until ready to use, and place bowl and beaters in the freezer for about 15 minutes. This will speed up the time it takes to whip the cream and help it become more light and fluffy.
Time Saving Tips
Make cheesecake mixture in advance and store it in a zippered bag. Let it firm up in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Or, make several small bags and let guests pipe their own cheesecake desserts! Don’t worry about broken cookies, as long as they cover the bottom of the cup, no one will notice!
Cheesecake Desserts You Will Love!
- Mini Cheesecake Bites – delicious bite sized dessert!
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake – so simple to make.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – perfect for the holidays.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake – delicious fall inspired dessert.
No Bake Mini Cheesecake Cups
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, stir in powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream with cornstarch until stiff peaks have formed, about 3-4 minutes.
- Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, Add mixture to a piping bag or ziplock.
- Place a vanilla wafer into the bottom of each cup, pipe the cheesecake mixture into the cups. Repeat with remaining cups.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Top with desired toppings and serve.