Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
I was wandering Pinterest one night and came across this super yummy recipe!! I decided to give it a shot, I mean who wouldn’t love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars? I mean that’s like heaven on earth!! I took the lazy way out and used pre-made cookie dough. It was super tasty and I don’t feel bad in admitting that I ate two servings, when you taste them you’ll know why I say that 😉
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and the graham cracker crumbs to create crust.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the baking dish to form the crust.
- Bake the crust for about 5 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, and sugar until smooth.
- Once cream cheese and sugar are mixed, slowly mix in the egg and vanilla, just until blended.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture onto the already baked crust.
- Then crumble the cookie dough and drop onto cheesecake filling.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.