This Hot Honey Chicken is the perfect recipe for colder days and nights! A complete meal, made with seasoned chicken and veggies, is kicked up a notch when drizzled with hot honey!
We are excited to partner with HelloFresh and their delicious meal kits to bring you this easy recipe!
Hot Honey Chicken
REPIN to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Let’s face it, dinner time can be stressful. The planning, the prepping, the chopping… and getting into a rut with the same ol’, same ol’, same ol’ things over and over again.
I’m sure you have heard of HelloFresh and if you haven’t I’m about to rock your world! HelloFresh is an easy way to save time and energy all while enjoying complete meals delivered right to your home.
Skip the trip to the grocery store and solve the “what’s for dinner” dilemma! The best part is that most of the prep is already done and everything comes pre-measured!
This Hot Honey Chicken is just one of the amazing meals offered in HelloFresh’s weekly menus!
HelloFresh menu kits have tons of 5 star recipes! If you have an extra hungry crew they even offer extras (like bread) and you can always add a crunchy greek salad on the side.
Hot Honey Chicken
Hot Honey Chicken is a delicious dish and has been seen on menus and in fast-food restaurants. HelloFresh makes this sweet and spicy dish even better because all the ingredients are delivered right to your door, plus it’s baked and not deep-fried for max flavor with little mess!
How To Make Hot Honey Chicken
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasonings. Place in the oven.
- Season chicken and top with breadcrumbs. Add to the oven.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through (per recipe below). Meanwhile, steam broccoli (the microwave makes this extra easy).
- Drizzle chicken with hot honey and enjoy!
PRO TIP: Before serving, broil the finished recipe for a little extra crunch and to seal in the hot honey sauce!
More Chicken Favorites
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets – everyone’s favorite!
- Oven Baked Rosemary Chicken – so flavorful.
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo – a complete meal.
- Chicken Pot Pie – a classic recipe.
- Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells – extra cheesy.
Want to save time, stress and money? Click here to get $80 off, including free shipping on the first box! Additional restrictions apply, visit HelloFresh.com for more details.
Hot Honey Chicken
- Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 425˚F. Wash and dry all produce. Dice potatoes into ½ inch pieces. Toss on baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the BBQ seasoning (you will use the rest in the next step), pepper and a big pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Place 2 Tablespoons butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave until melted - about 30 seconds. Stir in a large drizzle of olive oil, remaining BBQ seasoning, pepper and a big pinch of salt. Add Panko and stir until evenly combined.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. Lightly oil a second baking sheet and spread chicken out on it. Evenly spread sour cream onto tops of chicken, mound with Panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides)
- Roast potatoes on top rack until crispy (20-25 minutes). Once potatoes have roasted 5 minutes, add chicken to middle rack and roast until browned and cooked through (15 - 18 min)
- Meanwhile cut any large broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Place in a large microwave-safe bowl with 1 teaspoon water. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in wrap. Microwave until broccoli is tender (1-2 minutes). Carefully remove plastic wrap, watching for steam. Drain any water left in bowl, then toss broccoli with 1 Tablespoon butter until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide chicken, potatoes and broccoli between plates. Drizzle chicken with as much hot honey as you like.