Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
For years, of my favorite Easter treats has been the Reese’s peanutbutter eggs, although now I think they have been replaced with these homemade Butterfinger Eggs!! The best part is, you only need THREE ingredients!! This is a fun recipe to let the kids help out with!
Be sure to pin this to your Easter Pinterest board! You won’t want to lose this recipe!
Homemade Butterfinger Eggs only 3 ingredients
- 16 oz candy corn
- 16 oz peanut butter
- 16 oz Milk Chocolate chips
- Melt candy corn in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined. If mixture gets too hard to work with, microwave for another 30 seconds and then stir to mix.
- Mixture will be warm to touch, but you need to form into egg shapes and place on parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for to set. Ideally leave in freezer for several hours to make chocolate set up quickly in next step.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Dip eggs in melted chocolate. Make sure to coat completely. Then return to parchment paper.
- Place eggs back in freezer to set