Homemade Butterfinger Eggs with only 3 ingredients!!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
For years, of my favorite Easter treats has been the Reese’s peanutbutter eggs, although now I think they have been replaced with these homemade Butterfinger Eggs!! The best part is, you only need THREE ingredients!! This is a fun recipe to let the kids help out with!
Be sure to pin this to your Easter Pinterest board! You won’t want to lose this recipe!
These easy treats taste exactly like Butterfinger candy bars!
- 16 oz candy corn
- 16 oz peanut butter
- 16 oz Milk Chocolate chips
- Melt candy corn in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined. If mixture gets too hard to work with, microwave for another 30 seconds and then stir to mix.
- Mixture will be warm to touch, but you need to form into egg shapes and place on parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for to set. Ideally leave in freezer for several hours to make chocolate set up quickly in next step.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Dip eggs in melted chocolate. Make sure to coat completely. Then return to parchment paper.
- Place eggs back in freezer to set
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)