Make a lusciously yellow and creamy lemon pie with this No Bake Lemon Pie recipe.
Pucker up buttercup, because there will be an explosion of sweet and tart flavor with this lemon pie! No need to heat up the oven for this dessert, making it the best for those hot summer days. Let the rays of summer, shine with this bright and delicious dessert.
Creamy Lemon Pie
PIN IT to your DESSERT board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Icebox Cake Recipe
- What is an icebox cake? It is a cake that requires no baking and like this sunny sweet lemon pie, it is cool and creamy, with a cookie crust.
- No matter the name, this lemon pie has a delicious tart flavor that is offset by sweetness, creating a perfectly balanced dessert. Because of the cream cheese, this pie is almost like a simple version of a cheesecake.
- Let’s add that this easy pie recipe needs just four simple ingredients (plus whipped cream if you’d like… but that’s optional)!
- This Creamy Lemon Pie recipe is super easy to make and so refreshing and delicious that the family will be requesting it over and over.
Ingredients & Variations
CRUST The crust for this icebox cake is so easy, just use a storebought graham crust pie shell. Or try making a homemade version of the graham crust with some crushed graham crackers, sugar, and butter.
FILLING Lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, and cream cheese are all that are needed for this simple filling.
VARIATIONS Top this with some whipped cream, or cool whip, for a refreshing and sumptuous dessert. Or make a homemade meringue and top it with this
How to Make a No Bake Lemon Pie
Just chill and wait for this sunny sweet lemon pie.
- Blend the filling ingredients.
- Fill the graham crust.
- Chill and serve (as per the recipe below).
For a beautiful presentation top with whipped cream and lemon slices before serving.
Tips for the Best Icebox Cake
- Use fresh lemon juice as it has more of a natural flavor however, bottled lemon juice can easily be used in its place. For fresh lemon juice use a Microplane zester to zest the lemons and add to the pie. This will add a nice zing!
- Remember to soften the cream cheese, this will make it easier to blend with the other ingredients. If the cheese is cold, and you are in a hurry, then it can also be warmed up in the microwave. Put the microwave on medium power and heat for 40 seconds.
More Pies and Ice Box Cakes
- Fresh Strawberry Pie – a taste of summer!
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie – a fall favorite
- Berry Fluff Pie – so many berries!
- German Chocolate Pie – loaded with chocolate
Creamy Lemon Pie
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- In medium sized mixing bowl, blend cream cheese until it’s soft and fluffy. Blend together the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice.
- Mix well and spread in graham crust.
- Chill for 2 hours and top as desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.