Who doesn’t love an easy cinnamon apple crescent rolls recipe? With just a few ingredients, you can have piping hot apple cinnamon crescents on the table in no time at all!
Whether you serve them for breakfast alongside a breakfast casserole on a lazy weekend, or a brunch for a fancy occasion, these apple crescent rolls would even be great served with a little vanilla ice cream as a dessert!
Cinnamon Apple Crescent Rolls
Pin it to your DESSERT BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
How to Roll Crescent Rolls
There is a bit of finesse to building the perfectly rolled crescent roll. Especially if there is a filling involved. You want to be sure to enclose the filling so it doesn’t seep out either end. Lots of cinnamon apple crescent roll recipes have too much filling and it seeps out the edges, use less and make more! You want a completely enclosed bite of apple pie perfection!
To make roll these apple crescent rolls:
- Put a dab of filling in the center of the largest end of the crescent roll (the widest portion of the triangle, at the ‘bottom’).
- Carefully fold in the sides onto the top of the filling and begin to roll up.
- Roll up until the smallest tip is in the center of the roll. Press down slightly to seal and then brush with whipped egg white to keep it sealed and for a nice shine after baking.
How to Make Apple Turnovers with Crescent Rolls
This super easy apple crescent roll recipe can be made in a snap for any reason or anyone! Serve hot with some whipped cream or even vanilla ice cream!
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Separate crescent rolls and sprinkle the sugar mixture. Drizzle with butter. Set aside.
- Place sliced apples on each crescent and roll up.
- Bake until golden! Cool completely.
For the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, whisking until they are smooth and spreadable. Add a little more milk to achieve the desired consistency and then drizzle over the cooled apple crescent rolls. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon or powdered sugar for a beautiful presentation!
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Edible Cookie Dough – my favorite
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake – so easy
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake – delicious potluck favorite
- Apple Cranberry Crisp – great for summer!
- Two Ingredient Apple Pie Cups – kid approved
Cinnamon Apple Crescents
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Lay out crescent rolls, slightly separate. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over triangles. Drizzle with butter.
- Peel apple, core and slice into 8 slices. Place one slice on the large end of each crescent roll. Roll up and place on a pan covered with parchment paper (or a Silpat mat).
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a bowl. You may need to add a little bit more or less powdered sugar to get the right consistency. Drizzle over cooled apple crescents.