Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This bacon wrapped sour cream chicken recipe was a huge hit with my family! It’s so easy to make and even though it’s not the prettiest dish I’ve ever made, it certainly made up for that in flavor!! I bet you have all these ingredients at home already, so be sure to pin this to your crockpot recipes board on Pinterest and let me know how you like it!
Bacon Wrapped Sour Cream Chicken crockpot recipe
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon until just done, but not crispy.
- In the crockpot, mix the soup and sour cream.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half down the middle and season with salt and pepper.
- Take the bacon strips and wrap them around the chicken breasts. Place the breasts on top of the soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 or 3-4 hours on high.