Bacon Wrapped Sour Cream Chicken crockpot recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This bacon wrapped sour cream chicken recipe was a huge hit with my family! It’s so easy to make and even though it’s not the prettiest dish I’ve ever made, it certainly made up for that in flavor!! I bet you have all these ingredients at home already, so be sure to pin this to your crockpot recipes board on Pinterest and let me know how you like it!
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 4 boneless you can use frozen or fresh, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook the bacon until just done, but not crispy.
- In the crockpot, mix the soup and sour cream.
- Take the bacon strips and wrap around the chicken breasts.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.