These yummy Bacon And Cheese Biscuits just melt in your mouth!
This cheese biscuits recipe makes the best savory bite-sized snacks that are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or to dip into your favorite soup or sauce. Everyone loves a tasty biscuit with a bowl of stew or served next to a savory chef salad. This recipe is sure to become a kitchen staple for anyone who tries it.
Best Biscuit Recipe!
- Up-level pre-made biscuit dough into these cheesy biscuits with bacon and watch them disappear!
- We love this stuffed biscuits recipe because they’re so easy to make and look so impressive on the breakfast or brunch table!
- Pillsbury makes a variety of sizes of biscuit dough so they can be regular or Jumbo-sized!
Ingredients And Variations
BISCUITS: Pillsbury makes a variety of sizes for biscuits, any size will do! Experiment with crescent rolls, too!
MEAT: Bacon bits can be made or store-bought. Small cubes of ham, diced pepperoni, and leftover ground beef or chicken will make cheese biscuits a new recipe every time!
CHEESE: Mozzarella and bacon bits are a perfect match! But, American slices, cheddar, Swiss, Mexican cheese blend, and shredded mozzarella all melt perfectly with the ingredients or just make cheesy biscuits!
EXTRAS: Leftover veggies like broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, or zucchini can be added to bacon and cheese biscuits, and it’s a great way to get kids to enjoy their veggies!
How to Make Cheese Biscuits with Bacon
These are quick and easy to mix up:
- Mix cheeses and bacon bits (as per the recipe below).
- Cut each biscuit in half and roll into 2.5” inch circles.
- Press dough into a greased mini-muffin tin and evenly fill each well with cheese filling.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, if desired.
- Bake until golden brown and cheese is melted.
For a fancy breakfast or brunch, serve bacon and cheese biscuits with eggs benedict casserole, asparagus frittata, egg and sausage breakfast casserole, and some fresh fruit kabobs, or smoothies. Or serve as an appetizer and dip into marinara sauce or a honey mustard sauce.
Tips & Tricks
- Keep these cheesy biscuits in a zippered bag in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Enjoy them cold or reheat them in the microwave.
- Freeze baked and cooled biscuits on a sheet pan before transferring them to a zippered bag (so they don’t stick together) for up to 4 weeks. Let them thaw before reheating.
More Biscuit Recipes
- Easy Drop Biscuit Recipe – Light and fluffy
- Bacon Cream Cheese Biscuits – Tender and flaky
- Biscuit Turkey Casserole – Quick and easy
- Biscuits and Gravy Cups – Delicious
Bacon And Cheese Biscuits
- ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits 16 ounce can
- Preheat oven to 375˚F and grease a mini muffin pan.
- Mix together mozzarella, parmesan, and bacon bits.
- Cut each biscuit in half, then flatten dough into 2½ inch circles.
- Place dough into each muffin cup and press dough up the sides to form a well. Continue for all pieces of dough.
- Fill each well with 1 tablespoon cheese filling.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- A 16 ounce can contains 8 biscuits, so each cut in half will yield 16 servings.
- Refrigerate biscuits in a zippered bag for up to 4 days. To freeze, place cooled biscuits on a parchment lined sheet pan, then transfer them to a zippered bag for up to 4 weeks.
- Enjoy cheese biscuits cold or reheat them in the microwave. If frozen, thaw before reheating.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.