Strawberry Muddy Buddies recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This recipe for Strawberry Muddy Buddies was something I thought might be interesting to try. It’s definitely something I had never heard of. I was so surprised with how delicious this is! I let my kids help make it and they loved eating it as much as they did making it!! That was a great snack and something everyone should try!
Be sure to “pin it” to save it!
Delicious, quick and easy to make, these strawberry muddy buddies are going to be a new favorite!
- 6 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 12 ounces White Melting chips
- 2 cup Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Candy optional, Decorations or Sprinkles
- In a large zippered bag combine the cake mix and powdered sugar and shake to mix well.
- Melt the white chips in the microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Put the cereal in a large bowl, pour the melted chocolate over it and mix until well coated.
- Add the cereal mixture to the plastic bag and shake until the cereal is completely covered.
- Add any additonal candy decorations if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)