Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This recipe for Strawberry Muddy Buddies was something I thought might be interesting to try. It’s definitely something I had never heard of. I was so surprised with how delicious this is! I let my kids help make it and they loved eating it as much as they did making it!! That was a great snack and something everyone should try! Try this classic muddy buddies recipe too!
Be sure to “pin it” to save it!
Strawberry Muddy Buddies recipe
- 6 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 12 ounces White Melting chips
- 2 cup Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Candy optional, Decorations or Sprinkles
- In a large zippered bag combine the cake mix and powdered sugar and shake to mix well.
- Melt the white chips in the microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Put the cereal in a large bowl, pour the melted chocolate over it and mix until well coated.
- Add the cereal mixture to the plastic bag and shake until the cereal is completely covered.
- Add any additonal candy decorations if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.