Jalapeno Popper Bread recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This bread is SO delicious!! Jalapeno popper bread is now our favorite bread with almost any meal, yes, I have even had it for breakfast. It’s that good!! It’s creamy, spicy, and crunchy. Who coud ask for more?
- 1 loaf french or italian bread sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 oz blocks of cream cheese 2, softened
- 1 1/2 cups pickled jalapeno slices diced
- Extra jalapeno slices for topping as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and diced jalapenos.
- Mix together until blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cut side of the bread.
- Top with extra jalapeno as desired.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly
- Remove from the oven and slice.