This bread is SO delicious!! Jalapeno popper bread is now our favorite bread with almost any meal, yes, I have even had it for breakfast. It’s that good!! It’s creamy, spicy, and crunchy. Who coud ask for more?
Jalapeno Popper Bread recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 loaf french or italian bread sliced in half lengthwise
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups pickled jalapeno slices diced
- jalapeno slices extra, for topping, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and diced jalapenos.
- Mix together until blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cut side of the bread.
- Top with extra jalapeno as desired.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly
- Remove from the oven and slice.